If you run a business, or want to run a business, welcome to The Business Project Podcast!
In this episode we cover:
What is a marketing plan?
- Creating a road map for the growth of your business
- By now you should know who your idea customer is
- You should also know your market
- You should have your objectives
- Now, how do we get to these customers to reach our goals?
- Are you going to sell more of an existing product or service to existing customer base? (example)
- Introducing existing product to new customer base? (example)
- Improve an existing product? (example)
- New market with a new product? (example)
- How are you going to price your product/service and where will your business stand with quality?
- Write it all down. Include the things we went over in previous episodes.
- Should include: current market position, where you will operate, products and pricing, how you will promote, how will you staff it, what is the market like,
Helpful resources mentioned in this video:
VIDEOS FOR GROWTH AS A BUSINESS OWNER
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO GET CUSTOMERS FOR $0
CFD Services Inc – Consulting, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Taxes
Join us every Thursday for a new episode!
Watch On Youtube
5 Marketing tips for $0!
Get FREE access to a 14-minute video, plus a downloadable PDF to hold yourself accountable.
GET IN TOUCH
Have a question about The Business Project Podcast, or wish to be a guest? Feel free to reach out to us below!
"*" indicates required fields